Have you ever spent hours writing an email invite, sign up page, or salespage and then released your baby into the world… and gotten crickets?
It can feel so FRUSTRATING and discouraging.
About a month ago, a copywriting client hired me to write the invite emails and social posts speakers would be sending out to invite their people to her summit.
As I was crafting them, I noticed there are certain things I do to move people to action.
- Them feeling seen.
- What I’m saying feeling relevant to them.
- Them resonating with what I’m saying.
- Them feeling like what I’m talking about is important and urgent.
…And so they sign up or click to the next step.
I’ve been talking a lot to you about the inner aspects that hold us back from using our voices and sharing our messages. (More on that Friday.)
But I wanted to start sharing straight up message clarity guidance again too because…
Being a messenger is one part owning who you are + ALSO one part standing in a clear message.
In episode 128 of Unforgettable, I break down:
- The top reasons your copy may not be landing for your people
- The vital difference between copy and messaging (this will change your whole perspective on marketing)
- What you can do to write copy that moves your people to sign up for your thing
Deeper support from me:
- FREE gift: Get your Message Clarity Kit here, so you can uncover your true message and clarify what you want to be known for.
- “Clear Message, Clear Copy” is my message clarity + copy package for coaches wanting to land on a clear, cohesive way to express the story of their work and their place in it.
- Copywriting Projects – websites, sign up pages, invites to challenges or summits, funnels… I clarify what you’re saying then do the messaging work for you in a way that moves your people to action through connection & resonance. Set up a time to chat about your project here.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Resources from the Episode: