When Alexandra Jamieson came out as eating meat after 10 years as a leading expert in the vegan community (she even wrote “Vegan Cooking for Dummies”), she got tons of hate mail… even death threats. (Scary shit right?)
And yet… in this episode, you’ll hear her husband Bob Gower and her reminisce that she got EVEN MORE people reaching out, connecting, falling in love with her and her message.
Those people were her true people, and from them, her new movement was birthed — women living by their own rules. Within a couple months, she got her next book offer and created Women, Food, & Desire, a booked aligned with her heart.
Now she’s evolved again, co-authoring a book with Bob on their shared framework for having authentic conversations.
This episode’s all about using your voice to say what’s meaningful and genuine to you, both in being your brand AND in connecting with the important people in your life.
Deeper support from me:
- The FREE challenge 5 Days to Your Unforgettable Message starts September 24th! If you’re ready to get clarity on your message or niche in a one-week guided community experience, click to sign up.
- My group program Get Clear, Get Clients starts in October! It’s for you if you’re a woman coach who’s ready to attract clients instead of constantly chasing them. You’ll get clarity on your niche & message, put it into clear words, talk about it confidently & use it in marketing that connects. Limited to 10 women.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Listen in and you’ll learn:
- The two critical levels in growing a scalable coaching business online and why it’s not enough to simply build a brand… but so few are actually using their voice
- How Alex was willing to evolve in public and the one thing (or two) you need in place to have the courage to share your truth publicly
- A practical tool for being heard and using your voice to have transformational conversations in your business, with your team, and in your relationships
- Why we as women often dance around saying what matters when the most powerful marketing alienates a lot of people
- The way empathy and feminine leadership are used by hostage negotiators – and why these same principles will help you connect with your dream clients
Links to Connect With Alex
- Grab a free copy of their book “Getting to Hell Yes”
- Never Split The Difference – Chris Voss
- Her Rules Radio
- Alex’s Instagram
- Alex’s Facebook
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches uncover the marketing message that lights them up AND communicates the value in their work so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.
READY TO START CALLING IN YOUR PEOPLE?
Exciting news! The FREE challenge: 5 Days to Your Unforgettable Message starts September 24th, 2018! If you’re ready to get clarity on your message and find your voice in a one-week guided community experience, click to sign up.