Crazy thing is that showing up as you are takes the perfectionism out of putting yourself out there and removes the “push push push” from your hustle.
Casey Erin Wood, my guest today on the Feed Your Hustle Podcast, does what she calls the “dance of visibility” as an introvert who needs to get her work out into the world. As part of the “get seen to hustle smart” series I’m doing leading up to my 5-day #ClarityChallenge, we jam on why visibility is the motor that makes your business run.
As you may have noticed, I’m shifting into my new role as a Clarity & Visibility Coach and stepping away from helping with healthy habits and self-care (though I still use those tools to makes sure my clients don’t burnout).
The 5-day #ClarityChallenge starts August 22nd! Sign up now.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The feminine practices (like pleasure breaks!) she adopted in her workweek coming from complete burnout in the masculine film industry
- How she maps out her year based on her own rhythms and cycles of productivity – so key!
- Her best advice for taking the perfectionism out of connecting through video – the same tips I used in her challenge to Just Hit Record!
- The first steps to take to let your authentic brilliance be seen through video (even if you’re a perfectionist, introvert, or simply scared to put yourself out there)
Links from this episode:
- The SUPER-SPECIAL landing page Casey set up for Feed Your Hustle listeners (awwww….)
- The Dance of Visibility – Casey’s Huffington Post article
- 21 Ways to Incorporate Videos into Your Biz
Warmth and joy,
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Clarity & Visibility Strategist
Drawing on my design and strategist background in architecture and as an ecologist, I help female entrepreneurs hone their personal brand message, clearly communicate it, and get known for it…. So they can position themselves as the go-to woman in their field and pull in ideal clients and opportunities.
WANT CLARITY ON WHAT MAKES YOU AN EXPERT?
Sign up here to join the FREE 5-day #ClarityChallenge August 22nd, 2016. (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)