Right now, many of us are experiencing things we’ve NEVER experienced. Empty grocery store shelves… quarantines… canceled events and closed doors (in 30 years, this is the first time I’ve ever seen the Vegas casinos close).
It’s surreal, isn’t it?
Our current global pandemic has brought so much uncertainty, and many Messengers I know have been feeling A LOT.
If this has translated into uncertainty in how to use your voice, episode 155 of Unforgettable is for you.
Because your voice is still needed… and it’s still heard.
So listen in to my #perfectlyimperfect support to navigate times like these as a Messenger.
I talk about:
- My exercise to tap into your Messenger Muse to channel what’s on your heart to say, even if you’re blocked
- How to lean into speaking up if you’re second-guessing yourself right now
- The wisdom in your Messenger Archetype’s strengths and shadow sides during these times
- Why you have permission to speak out OR stay private, no shoulds necessary
Deeper support from me:
- What’s your Messenger Archetype? Take the quiz.
- Wish you had powerful emails, salespages, or a website that got results AND built relationships? As a Copywriter + Messaging Expert, I craft copy that makes your dream clients feel SEEN and conveys the true value and impact of your work so that it moves them to sign up.
Have you ever shifted your philosophy? Let me know over on Instagram.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches make a message that feels messy CLEAR so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.