Here are some reasons why I love today’s guest Marcie Mauro – fun is one of her top values, her upbeat energy matches mine (we thought we might explode the airwaves!), she structures her business around spending time with her family, and she’s open and honest about the struggles as well as the positives going on behind her scenes.
In this episode, we set you up for emotional self care, not just the physical stuff.
Marcie Mauro is a Mindset & Personal Growth Expert, Speaker, and Intuitive Fireball. She specializes in helping high-achieving women who are fed up with letting their inner blocks holding them hostage *right* at the edge of their next big vision. She says, rather than chasing more information to grow your business, you need to focus on your ‘inner game’ because she believes you are what’s standing in the way of what you want.
Marcie is a co-author of the book EMPOWER! Women’s Stories of Breakthrough, Discovery, and Triumph; and was named “Next Rising Business Heroine” by Business Heroine Magazine last Fall as their September covergirl. She has degrees in Psychology and Marriage & Family Therapy, and nearly a decade of experience helping others master their mindset to see bigger possibilities for themselves.
Marcie gets fired up helping others be more daring and take the risks that *actually* matter.
“You don’t start a business if you’re not a risk-taker. But if you want to play on a bigger stage, make more money, your business can only grow as much as you do.” – Marcie Mauro
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome paralyzing self-doubt the next time you take a big leap in your business
- How she’s found balance between being a Type A over-achiever with big goals and raising her preschooler
- The preparation she does to feed her hustle when her challenge is forgetting to eat until she’s starving and then binging
- That your confidence goes way up when you’re doing something you’re really into (aka having fun)
- What she does to calm her mind and fall asleep when she works in the evening and is still creatively wired at bedtime
- Why working out with entrepreneur friends keeps her upbeat and having fun (and how jazzercise is still alive)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Marcie’s website (sign up to get her weekly dares!)
- Hillary Rubin’s episode
- The Feed Your Hustle Facebook group – to continue the conversation!
What risk are you ready to take in your business? How do you structure work around fun and family?
Share in the comments because I want to know!
And subscribe to this podcast:
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Loved this episode? Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast in iTunes. It only takes a second but will help this much-needed convo reach your sister entrepreneurs!
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)