I know you’ve got a big heart and you’re SO GOOD at your work…but in order to keep doing your work, you need paying clients.
That’s where being able to clearly communicate what uniquely positions you comes in.
Because when you are the ONLY one qualified for the job, your dream clients will happily pay you.
Not in a way that’s sleazy or manipulative or about “getting” clients.
In a way that’s totally in service by communicating what you already, in your heart, know about how you’ll be able to help them.
In this episode, I’m going to share with you my personal brand matrix to clarify and communicate what uniquely positions you.
The four S’s. (Listen and you’ll see what I mean!)
I talk about:
- How to get specific on & integrate the 4 key elements into your messaging to own who you are as a coach so the right clients won’t settle for anyone else
- Why you’ll no longer need to worry about doing the same work as everyone else or having the same message that’s been shared a million times before
- The story of how I went from a “C” to an “A” in Architecture school (17 years ago!) by uncovering what uniquely positioned me as an architect
Deeper support from me:
- Join us for the Messaging Masterclass I’m leading Friday, March 26, 2021!
- There’s still a couple of days to catch up! Join the FREE 5-day Message Clarity Challenge to cut through the noise and calls in your people…without having to change who you are. The week of March 22nd, 2021!
- What’s your Messenger Archetype? Take the quiz.
- My Messenger Mastermind is an intimate circle of up to 6 women coaches & leaders who want to feel solid, confident & consistent in their messaging and grow a movement that matters ~ both to the world and to their business’ bottom line.
What unique combo of skills, solution, story and stance makes you a one-of-a-kind Messenger? Listen to the episode then let me know in the comments over on Instagram.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches make a message that feels messy CLEAR so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.