Growing up, I was the quiet girl who had trouble making friends and had her nose in a book during breaks between classes.
Yet at home where I was comfortable, I was talking up a storm and putting on song and dance shows for my parents.
That’s been my relationship with my voice.
Sometimes I’m “high vibe”, sometimes I feel like if I speak up I’ll be “too much”, and sometimes I have a hard time saying anything and I just want to be invisible.
I’ve been practicing having compassion for my voice, no matter what she sounds like.
Because she’s beautiful and perfect just the way she is.
So I recorded this episode for you in hopes that if you relate to parts of my own relationship with my voice, you feel that sense of normalizing, that your experience isn’t wrong, or different, or other.
Deeper support from me:
- “Clear Message, Clear Copy” is my done-for-you message clarity + copywriting package for coaches wanting to land on a clear, cohesive way to express the story of their work and their place in it.
- The Messenger Mastermind is the new group program that’s been on my soul for awhile – it’s for women coaches who’ve seen some traction and are ready to align their message, free their voice, connect with who they want to move, and infuse their deeper mission into their business. Only 5 spots.
- FREE gift: Get your Message Clarity Kit here, so you can uncover your true message and clarify what you want to be known for.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Links From the Episode
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Meyers Briggs Personality test
- Ep 119 Performing Vs Being Real – the Subtle Difference