In this episode, Denise and I go beyond her usual money-mindset coaching, taking a peak behind the scenes at the healthy habits that feed her hustle, how weight fluctuation has affected her body image as a very visual role model for women, why decluttering is self-care, and recharging through doing things that totally aren’t related to your business.
“When you live from a place of abundance and trust, you’re going to feel better day-to-day.” – Denise Duffield-Thomas
- If this hits home, grab a free Healthier Hustle sprint sesh with me. It’s amazing what I’ve worked through with clients in only 20 minutes.
- Are you in the FYH group yet? Join us! It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act behind your business.
- If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a second but will help this much-needed convo reach our sister entrepreneurs!
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How weight fluctuation affected her body image as a very visual role model (and how she’s learned to love her body unconditionally)
- How having a young daughter forces her to put more intention into her lifestyle
- Why having less can mean abundance and decluttering is an overlooked form of self care
- What an economy-class mindset is and why it holds us back from our ideal biz and lifestyle
- Why feeling lighter led to more movement in ways that feel good to her
- How having a hard time doing activities that aren’t work-related led to going to a crystal workshop
- Why you should wear your best underwear or your favorite perfume now
Mentioned in this episode:
- The article where I mention charging what you’re worth
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- The 7 Money Blocks Holding You Back from Abundance audio
More from Denise:
- Luckybitch.com – Denise’s main website
- Lucky Bitch Money Boot Camp
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First-Class Life by Denise Duffield-Thomas
What small first step are you taking to develop your First-Class life this week?
Share with me in the comments below!
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Click here to grab your Healthier Hustle Sprint Session!
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)