I LOVE that Tara Newman she stands for doing less in a culture that rewards doing for doing sake. In her words, to do that you have to be pretty damn bold.
In fact, she believes that leading yourself in a way that is unapologetic and bold solves most problems.
Through her podcast, The Bold Leadership Revolution as well as her association, The BRAVE Society, Tara Newman is the Leader of Leaders.
She uses decades of entrepreneurial experience and a Master’s in Organizational Psychology to teach leaders to run businesses without sacrificing their health, relationships, or integrity by establishing behaviors, habits, and rituals aligned with their vision of success.
And if you know about my past life helping women biz owners “feed their hustle”, you know why I had to share this *essential* conversation with you.
Listen in and you’ll learn:
- The way she uses her podcast as the front line for her message, a space to decondition from our pushing biz culture
- How to “recover on the run” and think of business as an endurance sport you’ll be playing for the next twenty years
- Why the addiction to the rush of doing and “to-do lists” is really a thing and the tremendous cost of burning out
- How to tap into your “critical few” things to do in your business to generate revenue doing less
- Why connection drives her revenue and how she gets strategic about it
Deeper support from me:
- “Clear Message, Clear Copy” is my done-for-you message clarity + about page + bio package for coaches wanting to land on a clear, cohesive way to express the story of their work and their place in it.
- The Messenger Mastermind is the new group program that’s been on my soul for awhile – it’s for women coaches who’ve seen some traction and are ready to align their message, free their voice, connect with who they want to move, and infuse their deeper mission into their business. Only 5 spots.
- FREE gift: Get your Message Clarity Kit here, so you can uncover your true message and clarify what you want to be known for.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Links From the Episode