She knew what made her money in her business. And that made it scary to think about pivoting.
But when she stepped into trust and released her old brand… she got a majorly successful idea within a week.
And when she approached pivoting with a sense of possibility, it led to manifesting money streams.
In today’s ep, my gal Courtney Bentley and I chat about how she knew it was time to pivot her business and what it felt like to find alignment.
Plus, I love this reminder that we are ALWAYS evolving and needing to generate clarity, no matter the level we’ve reached in business. Even if, like Courtney, your podcast has been #1 in the health category in iTunes and you’ve been a recurring contributor to CBS Channel 8 Las Vegas NOW.
- I have one spot left in June for a 1-1 Message Clarity VIP Day. This is for you if you’re ready to uncover the next evolution of your message as you pivot your business or step into using your voice to change lives.
- If you want to build the foundation that lets you attract clients instead of constantly chasing them, check out my signature course Get Clear, Get Clients. Once you complete it, you’ll be so clear on what you do that talking about it will feel easy, exciting, and impactful.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Listen in and you’ll learn:
- How to approach pivoting with a sense of possibility — and why that leads to manifesting money streams
- Why success as an entrepreneur means skipping between pieces of inspiration – and when you lose inspiration, you lose the fire behind your business
- The pivotal role of treating her podcast as an experimental playground where she got to use her voice in finding alignment and her next evolution
- Why “trust” is a magic word… and how it played a role in every step of her pivots and brand evolution
Links from the Episode
- My interview on Courtney’s Podcast: Evolving and Defining Your Aligned Message with Adria DeCorte
- Courtney’s Fit, Fierce & Fabulous CEO Podcast
- Courntey’s website
- Courtney’s Instagram
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches uncover the next evolution of their brand message so they can use their voice and share their truth to change lives.
READY TO CLAIM WHAT YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN FOR?
Sign up here to get access to the FREE Message Clarity Kit: a 5-step roadmap to uncover your true message.