Earlier this year, Sarah Warman was in business ‘hibernation’.
Her clients loved her. But she was avoiding being seen. Struggling to promote herself. And she knew how she talked about her work wasn’t showcasing the depth she offered.
Working together, we started with clarity on what her clients come to her for and how to talk about it… Then layered on positioning her offering for mega perceived value… Then layered on stepping out and visibility.
Listen in to our convo to hear how getting clear on her niche, creating and offering packages, and leading her first workshop took her from hiding to running a “real business”.
- Get my feedback. Head over to the Unforgettable Facebook group and comment on the Messaging Monday thread with your question.
- Take my ‘What Do You Do’ audit. Discover if you’re making a common mistake I see coaches make that stop potential clients from saying yes
- I have a few spots for new clients. If you want deeper support on your message, niche, or ideal clients saying yes, sign up for a Get Clarity Call.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How she overcame the struggle to promote herself and structure her business the way an Alexander TechniTeacher “should”
- What she said to get excited yeses when switching from working with clients session-by-session to offering a 3-month package
- Why stepping into leading her first workshop was a transformational exercise in being seen
- The most important thing she did to promote her first workshop
Links from the Episode
- Sarah’s Website: www.sarahs-alexander-studio.com
P.S. The podcast is taking a holiday break and will be back in January. (And I’ve got some GOODIES planned for ya.)
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches get clear on what they really do and communicate it so their ideal clients know why they need them and are excited to pay them.
FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO HIRE YOU?
Sign up here to discover how you may be stopping potential clients from saying “yes!”