You may have heard me say that your brain is your business. Think about it – the brain is your center for key factors like making sound decisions and being emotionally stable (rather than running between tasks like a crazy person).
That’s why we’re talking all about how to keep your brain healthy in this final episode of my Burnout-Proof Your Biz series.
- YOUR NEXT STEP: BOOK YOUR HUSTLE CLARITY CALL with me so we can uncover what’s keeping your from feeding your hustle
- JOIN US! Are you in the FYH group yet? It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act behind your ambitions.
- If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking & help our sisters find the podcast!
Mentioned in this episode:
- My video-series of crazy-simple strategies to solve the top 3 healthy living challenges female entrepreneurs face
- FYH #27 talking decluttering for abundance with Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Chalene Johnson’s Smart Success Live conference
- Dr. Daniel G Amen’s book The Brain Warrior’s Way: Ignite Your Energy and Focus, Attack Illness and Aging, Transform Pain into Purpose
What habits do you have (or not have) that could be hurting your brain – and, consequently, your business?
Share with me in the comments below!
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Stay tuned next week for the next series in Season 2 of the Feed Your Hustle Podcast – Putting Relationships First. And the first relationship we’re talking about is the one with yourself. This episode will help you start to separate who YOU are from your business – the most important thing you need to know to keep yourself from getting burned out.
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help high-performing driven women who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)