I see many business owners who hold this belief (unconscious or not) that you are supposed to be exhausted and burnt out when you’re growing a business and raising a family.
In this episode, I talk to Heather Chauvin, host of the Mom is in Control Podcast, about how she overcame being addicted to the struggle. We cover boundaries, surrendering, and how to start feeling in alignment in your work AND parenting.
“My goal is to always find ease. So if someone is making something difficult for me, I say this isn’t working out.” – Heather Chauvin
- Sign up for a Healthier Hustle sprint with me if you’re struggling to feed your hustle. I’m here for ya!
- Joined the FYH Group yet? It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act behind your business.
- If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a sec to help this much-needed convo reach our sister entrepreneurs!
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How to create space and time to live the life you want (even if you usually over-give)
- The small but powerful tweak that keeps her mornings calm even when she has to get her three sons up and out the door for school
- Her technique for overcoming “the yellow zone” (when she wants to punch her kids in the face) using non violent communication
- How I use the energy of specific podcasts to set the tone for my day (whether it be inspiring, relaxing, energizing…)
- Why running (and crossing the finish line of) a half marathon made her a better businessperson
This episode’s links and mentions:
What is one small step you are going to implement this week to feel more ease and alignment with your work and personal life?
Declare it in the Feed Your Hustle FB group so I can see it and give you accountability.
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Click here to grab your Healthier Hustle Sprint Session!
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)