Are You Detail-Oriented, Organized, Friendly, and a Great Communicator?
Do You Consider Yourself A Great Go-To Point Person?
This Might Be the Role for You!
Adria DeCorte LLC is expanding and we have a position on our team for Adria’s Right-Hand Lady — where managing her calendar & clients and being the point person for project deliverables and responding to emails is your core responsibility.
As Adria’s Right Hand Lady, you will also be spreading inspiration to women coaches via posts on social media. We believe in connection first and foremost so communicating clearly and warmly through all touch points is important to us, whether it be in-house, with clients, or towards community members.
As part of the Adria DeCorte Team, you’ll help keep the ship sailing and spread the message so this work can make a bigger impact. Think of yourself as the get-things-done heart of our team.
About Adria: Adria DeCorte, M.S., is a Message Clarity Coach, helping women coaches uncover the marketing message that lights them up AND communicates the value in their work so they can start calling in their people and scale their business. She’s a TEDx speaker, host of the Unforgettable Podcast, and works with clients 1-1 and in her group program Get Clear, Get Clients to craft clear messaging that connects.
Not sure if you’re qualified? We value warmth, clear written communication, resourcefulness, and a willingness to learn over formal education and degrees.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND AT 4PM PST.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- You’ll spend most of your work hours organizing to-do lists, assigning Adria’s virtual assistant tasks, managing Adria’s calendar, scheduling client calls, updating notes in client files, creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and streamlining processes, replying to client emails, and filtering email and responding on CEO’s behalf.
- You will be organizer, manager, and all-around dependable teammate.
- You will communicate with contractors, update details on the website, create & send client contracts.
- You will repurpose podcast episodes into social media, manage tasks in a launch, and whatever else seems relevant to promote Adria DeCorte’s work online.
- You will maintain a loving touch while being efficient so that Adria, her clients, team members, and community feel seen and valued.
REQUIRED SKILLS, STRENGTHS & KNOWLEDGE
- Must have excellent grammatical skills. Written communication is the foundation of Adria’s brand.
- Must love spreadsheets, to-do lists, & systems and be resourceful. You’ll happily google, look at YouTube tutorials, or hop on customer service if you don’t understand something.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, supportive, self-driven, and a good communicator.
- Must be tech-savvy. We run an online business and live in our google docs, systematize with digital apps, and manage a website, podcast & social media accounts.
- A good visual eye for basic graphics and using design templates is a plus.
- You’ll work Monday – Friday typically. Being able to respond/post on weekends may be required during a launch a few times a year — you’ll know ahead of time. Hours are flexible.
- Hours are typically between 1-2 per day, 5 hours per week.
- Pay is $20 with a 2-week trial.
- Training begins on Monday November 26th.
- This position is a virtual, non-employee sub-contractor position.
- Must have your own computer, smartphone, reliable wifi.
- Currently only accepting applications from the United States of America or Canada (though we still love our international community).
If this sounds like you and you believe you’re a great fit for this position, complete the application questionnaire by Thursday, November 2.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW. We can’t wait to hear from you!
PS: If you know someone who may be a great fit for this position, please share this and tell them to apply. We truly appreciate it.