My guest today was frustrated putting all the aspects of what she does together into one clear message and service for her clients. (Hmmm… sound familiar?) She hesitated rewriting her website because she just didn’t know what to say.
Simchah Huizar is a life coach/ private yoga teacher/ spiritual guide. Tune in to hear her go from confusion to clarity around what she really does, her core message, ideal client, and niche.
This is my very first hotseat episode of the podcast! Which means you get to experience clarifying and honing in action and learn from listening to a business owner in a similar situation to you.
Are you signed up for my #ClarityChallenge yet? It started Jan 30th, but it’s not too late to hop in. Join us here.
- Learn about my Message Breakthrough service here. Or book a Clarity Call so we can uncover your next steps and whether I can support you in them.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between your message and the tools or process you use in your business
- How we merged all the skills in her background into one clear message that resonates with her people
- Why even if you convert clients in person, you need clarity on your message to convert clients online and have people spread what you do
Links from this episode:
- Simchah’s website
- Simchah’s freebie “5 Stepping Stones to Eliminate Stress”
- To apply for a hotseat, contact me with what you’re struggling with in getting clarity and becoming unforgettable. I’m always choosing the community members whose hotseats I know will help the rest of you.
P.S. Next week I’m going to share with you the story of one of my long-term clients, a life coach amazing at her craft who had such flowery, heart-centered language that no one really ever got what she did and how that shifted for her.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Clarity Coach
Drawing on my design and strategic background as an architect turned ecologist turned health coach, I help coaches and mission-driven entrepreneurs convert clients by aligning their core message so they become unforgettable and their potential clients understand exactly how they’re going to help them and are excited to work with them.
WANT CLARITY ON WHAT SETS YOU APART FROM THE CROWD?
Sign up here to discover the compelling way to talk about what you really do to eliminate competition and convert clients.