I’ve listened to other challenge recap episodes where podcasters talk about their numbers and stats and conversions for challenges.
This isn’t that show.
Don’t get me wrong, I love those accounts and find them fascinating.
But what I’ve learned by running 6 challenges over the last few years is that when you’re a coach, each connection you make with each individual person matters.
For me, it’s not about the numbers. I’m not in the business of marketing. I’m in the business of transformation.
And I’m betting you are too.
That’s why, in this new episode, I take you behind the scenes and share:
- How I nurture people and relationships through my challenges
- My process to facilitate mini-transformations over the course of a week
- How I craft the “user experience” as people move through my challenges
- My top three principles for showing up in service (that naturally lead to clients)
- I have one spot left in May for a 1-1 Message Clarity VIP Day if you’re ready to unlock clarity on your message, where you’re stuck, or what you’re pivoting into so you can hit the ground running immediately.
- Get Clear, Get Clients is here. It’s my signature course to build the foundation that lets you attract clients instead of constantly chasing them. Once you complete it, you’ll be so clear on what you do that talking about it will feel easy, exciting, and impactful.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
P.S. Next week I chat with Steph Crowder from the Fizzle Podcast AND the Courage + Clarity Podcast about merging what you’re good at with what your people want.
By the way, did you catch my interview on her show?? Check it out here. I may or may not drop the name of my first business… prepare to be surprised.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches uncover the next evolution of their brand message so they can use their voice and share their truth to change lives.
FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO HIRE YOU?
Sign up here to discover how you may be stopping potential clients from saying “yes!”