Ever noticed how spending a day with vibrant, positive friends gives you an energy boost? Having sister entrepreneurs around me continually pulls me out of creative lulls.
In today’s episode, learn how to start building your own community and surround yourself with high vibe people that feed your hustle.
- Grab a free Healthier Hustle sprint sesh with me. It’s amazing what I’ve worked through with clients in only 20 minutes.
- Are you in the FYH group yet? Join us! It’s THE place to talk about the self-care balancing act behind your business.
- If you get value from Feed Your Hustle, please rate & review it in iTunes. It only takes a second but will help this much-needed convo reach our sister entrepreneurs!
- Why this isn’t an introvert versus extrovert thing
- The three critical ingredients for your own community energy boost
- The two steps to find your local high-vibe community
What are you going to do to start building your community this week?
Share with me in the comments below!
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Click here to grab your Healthier Hustle Sprint Session!
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)