I’ve you’ve listened to recent episodes, you know that I’ve been living in Portland for the past month while the Vegas summer rages on.
What you don’t know is that even I struggle to feed my hustle when living away from “home.”
If you’re anything like me, you can easily fall into the vacation trap, suspending healthy habits. That’s why I recorded today’s episode. Listen below.
“Location independence isn’t a vacation. It’s building a lifestyle that feeds your hustle, but with a different view.” – Adria DeCorte
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- How I’ve incorporated part-time location independence (and I even bring my dogs)
- My biggest challenges to healthy living that I’ve had to overcome and what I do to prevent them now
- How to avoid getting in a fitness funk when you’re away from your usual routine
- Exactly what I stock my fridge and pantry with to feed my hustle when I’m living away
- How to take advantage of the unexpected “healthy living” benefits of living in a new place
Mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 13: How to Stay Healthy When Traveling for a Conference
- A pic of my Portland yoga studio before 6am power hour
- Yoga with Kassandra – YouTube channel
- The Feed Your Hustle Facebook group – to continue the conversation!
Do you spend part of the year elsewhere? Where? And what is your biggest challenge staying healthy?
Share in the comments because I want to know!
And subscribe to this podcast:
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Loved this episode? Subscribe, rate, and review the podcast in iTunes. It only takes a second but will help this much-needed convo reach your sister entrepreneurs!
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)