When Kathleen Ventura felt the heart-tug to pivot her niche, she had a moment of brand identity crisis.
Her old niche: helping people start businesses. Her new one: helping more advanced entrepreneurs build conscious brands.
For anyone else this might have been daunting – she had already built up a sizeable audience, Facebook group, and list around the old niche and target market.
Would she have to start over building this new evolution of her brand?
Where would her new clients come from?
Having been through this when I pivoted from Feed Your Hustle to Unforgettable, boy do I GET it.
But because Kathleen had built the previous incarnation of her business around real relationships, she didn’t have to build from scratch finding clients, nor did she have to rely on time-intensive launches.
Listen to my interview with Kathleen to find out how you can make money in your business by the genuine connections you nurture rather than big, flashy launches.
(Warning… you’ll probably fall in love with Kathleen like I did – she’s a super-fun, bubbly person who is all about living intentionally.)
- Did you know I LOOOOVE building relationships too? Head over to the free Unforgettable Facebook group and tag me to say hi. 🙂
- Are you accidentally blocking clients from saying yes? Click here to see if you’re making one of 3 common mistakes I see coaches make when talking about their work on discovery calls, at networking events, and on their websites.
- If you’re feeling the pull to pivot your niche but are stuck, I’m here to support. Sign up for a Get Clarity Call.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why she knew it was time to pivot her niche and her best advice for others going through a brand identity crisis
- How she creates offerings her people want to pay for
- Where she got clients without starting from scratch when she pivoted her niche
- What she’s learned about growing your business from real online relationships and creating Facebook groups that lead to clients
Links from the Episode
- Kathleen’s podcast: Beyond Business
P.S. Next episode I’ll help you bust through the fear of charging money for your work so you can raise your rates and charge what you’re worth.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches get clear on what they really do and communicate it so their ideal clients know why they need them and are excited to pay them.
FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO HIRE YOU?
Sign up here to discover how you may be stopping potential clients from saying “yes!”