You’ve been checking off all the marketing tasks you were told to do. But after six months of disappointing results, you’re wondering what the heck is going on.
Why aren’t you getting clients?!
That’s the question this podcast season of Unforgettable has attempted to answer. Beyond interviewing experts like Stefanie Frank, Alexia Vernon, and Amanda Berlin, I’ve also chatted with new coaches and entrepreneurs about their experiences going from confused to clear. And from clear to finally getting clients.
Plus, I’ve gotten on my soapbox a handful of times to talk about stuff like why using the “right” words in your message doesn’t really matter and how flowery language is hurting your business.I know you’re more than capable of filling your calendar with ideal clients. So my job is to make sure you have the tools so you can do that easily and effectively.
That’s why today’s episode gives you one final tool to use before next season.
In it, I ask six questions to help you figure out why you’re not getting clients. Together, we’ll narrow in on what’s stopping ideal clients from paying you. You might be surprised by your answers, and I hope they lead you to solutions that have been closer than you realized.
1. Has your message evolved in the past 6 months? How has it evolved?
2. Have you slipped back into talking about your tools versus the problem you solve? This is the time to reset that.
3. Where are you using flowery language? Are you saying exactly what you mean, being clear instead of clever?
4. Where might you be over-communicating?
5. Have you been scared to niche down? If you could niche down to be a little more specific, what might it look like?
6. In what areas have you been overthinking your message and letting perfectionism keep you from moving forward or putting yourself out there?
What to Do Now:
The season may be over, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t ways for me to support you.
Here are a few free ways we can hang out during the break:
1) Join the Unforgettable Facebook group. – This group is for coaches and solopreneurs seeking feedback on the message behind their brands and offerings. Join here.
2) Get regular updates. – If you want to know when the next season airs, make sure you’re subscribed to the email list. You can sign up here.
3) Have a clarity call with me. – If you’re feeling lost and aren’t sure what your next step should be to start getting clients, sign up for a free clarity call with me. I’ll mention how we can work together, but there are no strings attached. Book your free call here.
And if you’re ready to do more focused, intentional work with me, here are a couple of ways we can work together:
1) Join the next round of Get Clear, Get Clients. – I run this virtual group program throughout the year for a select group of entrepreneurs who want to stop struggling to get clients. Find out when the next round is happening and read more details here.
2) Join the Fun & Fierce Coach Program. – Many new coaches give up when they’re just inches away from the tools that could lead them to success. Instead of struggling to get clients and offering your services for free, the Fun & Fierce Coach Program offers a 3-step system that will allow you to focus, remove the overwhelm and do exactly what is needed to take your coaching biz from feeling like a hobby to actually having clients pay you so you can finally begin helping people…and having FUN while doing it. Read more details here.
It was so much fun sharing all of my favorite tips and tools with you! Thanks for being a listener this season. 🙂
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches get clear on what they really do and communicate it so their ideal clients know why they need them and are excited to pay them.
TIRED OF FEELING INVISIBLE IN A SEA OF OTHERS WHO DO THE “SAME” THING?
Sign up here to discover what makes you stand out from the crowd.