On this episode of the Feed Your Hustle Podcast, I chat with my good friend Rachel Rofé on how she always seems so relaxed and peaceful even though I know she gets a TON done in her business.
We cover how moving her body and what she eats contribute to this and even dive into a discussion on masculine versus feminine energy. Plus, I was blown away by all the business and personal time outsourcing hacks that allow her to stay in her joy and focus on creative work.
Rachel’s advice on batching: “Every time you get interrupted, it takes 20 minutes to get back into the zone you were in.”
A Rachel is a multiple bestselling author that’s been featured in Entrepreneur, Woman’s World, Huffington Post, and Fox News. Since she began internet marketing in 2006, she’s developed over 30 products, 40 Kindle books, and bought and sold companies with as many as 120+ employees.
She has a popular podcast called A Better Life and speaks worldwide about marketing online. And her favorite part: she does all of this while living the “internet lifestyle”, traveling the world and living a life she consciously architected.
I met Rachel through a sisterhood circle here in Las Vegas and since then we’ve discovered that we can talk for hours on topics covering the intersection of business and wellness.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The morning routine that keeps her from rolling out of bed and grabbing the laptop
- Her best one-step advice for productivity AND ease in your workday
- How to integrate your masculine and feminine side for a better business and life
- The tool that gets her walking 5-10 miles every day
- The single most important thing she does to keep her energy high
- Exactly what she outsourced to make her latest online course creation and launch feel seamless
Mentioned in this episode:
- A Case for Scheduling Only 3 Things Per Day Huffpo article
- Podcast Prodigy
- Gunnar computer glasses
- Fancy Hands
- Food Equals ENERGY! – my podcast episode/ blog post
- Self Control Ap
- Asclepion intuitive training
What one thing are you going to outsource so you can do more of the work you love?
Go ahead and share it in the comments because I want to know!
And subscribe to this podcast:
Warmth and joy,
P.S. Loved this episode? Leave the podcast a 5 star rating or review in iTunes. It only takes a second but will help this much-needed community conversation reach your sister entrepreneurs!
As an Architect turned Plant Scientist turned Healthy Living Strategist, I help female entrepreneurs who don’t want to choose health over hustle make healthy living part of their business plan.
WANT TO JOIN ME? (YOU’LL LOVE IT.)
Sign up here to join my lovely community and get actionable & strategic insight every week. (It’s free!)