Have you ever second-guessed your voice?
…Said things because you thought that’s what others wanted to hear from you?
…Felt pressure to do or say something as a leader because it was what you should do?
Ashley Looker and Jenna Teague of Eff Perfect help women break free from the myth of perfection. I brought them on the show because…
It’s time to break free from perfectionism. With your voice.
Having both struggled with perfectionism in their own lives, Ashley and Jenna know firsthand how paralyzing it can be. Too many women (themselves included!) let perfectionism run, and sometimes ruin, their lives. Ashley and Jenna are here to say eff that.
And as Sensitive Soul Messenger Archetypes, it makes perfect sense that (you’ll see what I mean!) Eff Perfect is their message.
In episode 159, we explore their relationships with their voices and how these Sensitive Souls are rocking leadership, Instagram, and being public figures.
We talk about:
- Why having a clear, consistent message helped them organically build an engaged, enthusiastic 10,000+ Eff Perfect fam
- The current pandemic shelter-in-place pressure to save the world with your voice and why we give it the middle finger
- Who they really are as Messengers and how they feel called to use their voice (questions they’ve never been asked before!)
Deeper support from me:
- What’s your Messenger Archetype? Take the quiz.
- In this time of shelter-in-place, your online messaging is key. As a Copywriter + Messaging Expert, I craft copy that makes your dream clients feel SEEN and conveys the true value and impact of your work so that it moves them to sign up. Interested? I’d love to chat.
Jenna and Ashley’s Links:
- Eff Perfect Instagram
- Middle Finger to Perfection Podcast
- My Episode on Their Podcast
- Jenna’s Instagram
- Ashley’s Instagram
Do you ever feel like a perfectionist with your voice? Let me know in the comments over on Instagram.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches make a message that feels messy CLEAR so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.