Growth, healing, change, and up-leveling don’t happen in isolation.
That’s why your clients come to you. Because they aren’t able to do what they need to do in isolation.
As Messengers, we can’t do the growing, changing, and shifting that we need to do in isolation either.
When you’re a Messenger and a business owner, there’s so many things pulling you in all directions. It’s so easy to get sucked into the weeds and lose track of what’s really important for your impact.
Mentors keep you focusing on what’s important.
Yet, there’s something especially powerful about women coming together in small groups.
I talk about:
- The power of having a circle with other women
- My own experiences in groups I lead and am a participant in
- How to find or create your own small group for continued expansion
Deeper support from me:
- What’s your Messenger Archetype? Take the quiz.
- I lead Messenger Masterminds for women coaches ready to feel solid in their messaging so they can call in their people and next level of impact. Invite-Only. Only 6 spots.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
What’s your top takeaway from this episode? Take a screenshot of your podcast app, share your takeaway + tag me on Instagram to let me know. (And so I can shout you out!)
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches make a message that feels messy CLEAR so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.