I’m back today with a followup to 151 “Why I Stopped Sacrificing Integrity for Strategy.”
Today we’re talking practical, tangible examples of how to choose integrity and trust your own knowingness. Real-world biz examples.
Because I know some (myself included) need concrete examples in order to visualize and fully integrate.
I talk about:
- Why I said “no” to a powerful title for last week’s episode that followed copywriting best practices
- How I really felt the last time I discounted my program and why sometimes you don’t know what’s in integrity until you do it
- The best practice for sales calls I intentionally DON’T do (which are taught by mentors I highly respect)
- Where inequity was showing up in my Archetypes Quiz and how I’ve begun to make it more inclusive
Deeper support from me:
- Have something important to say in the world but feel messy in your messaging? Last call for my 3-month, invite-only Messenger Mastermind! Starts February 3rd. It’s like 1-1 support in an intimate group setting for women coaches ready to feel solid, clear, and like others connect to what they’re saying. 4 spots left. Book a time before Jan 30 to chat here.
- What’s your Messenger Archetype? Take the quiz.
What ways do YOU lead with integrity in your marketing? Let me know over on Instagram.
Hi! I’M ADRIA DECORTE, M.S., Message Clarity Coach
Drawing on my experience as a TEDx speaker and my architecture background, I help women coaches make a message that feels messy CLEAR so they can reach more people, scale their business, and start a movement.