Last week, I was interviewed on Health Conspiracy Radio by Nick Brannigan. In thirty minutes, we zipped around the spectrum of a plant-based healthy lifestyle and covered a wide range of useful advice.
My interview starts at the 14-minute mark if you want to skip ahead to it. 😉
Here is what you will learn in this interview:
- The great fat debate and should we eat oil?
- Listen to your body, not your guru
- Where do you get your complete protein?
- Relaxing your standards for a good cause
- Why it’s easy to stay healthy while traveling
Download or stream the full show now:
I’ve been digging into his archives, and he’s got great content. It ranges from non-GMO (his pet project) to meditation to homeopathy and more.
Despite the ominous title and branding, the core message of his show is to think for yourself, outside of what you are told by mass media. Since that is a basic premise of the Healthy Vegas Vegan blog, I can get behind that!
Now your turn. What health radio show or podcast do you love listening to?