- You’ve got a niche and still your messaging is falling flat
- You get crickets when you market
- You’re not excited to talk about your message anymore
You probably don’t need to change your niche. You need to deepen it.
When this happens, often biz owners think the problem is that they haven’t found the exact right niche yet.
So they niche switch again and again, searching repeatedly for the RIGHT one that will make money and that will call in lots of people.
If ^that’s^ resonating, then episode #114 of Unforgettable is for you.
Now, I’m not opposed to people switching niches — IF it’s because you’re stepping more into alignment.
But if you keep niche-switching without first getting in place the principles I share in this episode, it won’t matter how many times you switch, you won’t find what you’re looking for.
Listen in and you’ll learn:
- How to go deeper with the niche you’re already in
- My own story of realigning my niche
- The solution if you’ve been feeling robotic and disconnected in your marketing
Deeper support from me:
- Join my free 5-day Niche Clarity Challenge to go deeper in clarity on your people for messaging that connects and calls in clients you LOVE. Starts March 11, 2019.
- Get Clear, Get Clients, my signature group program I run twice a year, enrolls in March! Limited spots.For women coaches ready to realign their message, niche down to connect with their people, and share content that lights them up.
- I privately coach & message for select clients. This is for you if you’ve evolved and now your messaging also needs to evolve to reach your next level of impact.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Links From the Episode
- UF #111 – Niche Down to Show Up Authentic