Think of Gabrielle Bernstein. Denise Duffield-Thomas. Danielle Laporte.
Each of them create that know, like & trust factor because they seem so like THEMSELVES. Gabby’s transparency. Denise’s chill, practical attitude. Danielle’s bold statements.
But what often happens is people create a message or business they feel boxed in by.
They feel like there are things they’re supposed to say for good marketing or they need to choose this population to work with or that strategy because it makes sense on paper.
What if you could call in your people by saying things that truly matter, being more of yourself, and addressing their struggles in a way that feels resonant to you?
…Would you show up more consistently on social media and with your audience? Would you feel more confident in what you were saying?
In this episode, I share five seemingly counterintuitive ways to integrate and express all of who you are fully so that your future clients can see YOU.
Because everyone’s saying the same thing. It’s being more of you that will call in your people. And your next level of impact.
Deeper support from me:
- Enrollment closes for the summer round of the Courageous Messenger Mastermind on May 30! It’s for women coaches who are ready to tap into & courageously share the message that moves them. 5 spots.
- FREE gift: Get your Message Clarity Kit here, so you can uncover your true message and clarify what you want to be known for.
- Follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scenes and deeper stories around this conversation.
Links From the Episode
- #121 Compassion for Your Voice & My Relationship with Mine
- #123 Feeling Shy or Introverted & Having a Message to Share
- The Art of Asking – Amanda Palmer’s book
- Amanda Palmer’s TED Talk